How to Earn High Score on Your District School Evaluation

5/03/2018 03:50:00 PM

You made it to the RQA? You got in. Now what?

If you can remember I blogged about letting go of a possible teaching item last year. But there's no more follow-up story. A week after turning down an offer, the school where I originally applied in called me to report and finally teach. Yey!

I was given an item to teach English. It's a mismatch cause my major is TLE. I'm a bit hesitant at first because I did not have any training prior to this. I like English anyway, so I think I can pull this off. I can teach that's no doubt. The other side of teaching is preparing reports and other requirements by the end of the year.
Come March, I felt so stressed out because I didn't know I'll prepare a lot of documents. I don't want anyone to go that stress so today I am listing down the documents you need to prepare throughout the year and hopefully this will help you earn high score during your school and district monitoring and evaluation.


PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1.TEACHING-LEARNING PROCESS -Preparation of DLL/DLP with references
-Variety of Instructional Materials
-Presence of TG, C, LM
-Activity Sheets
2.CLASSROOM ASSESSMENTS
-Preparation of Test Questions with TOS
---Summative Tests
---Periodical/Quarterly Tests
-Pupils' Portfolio
-Rubrics/ICL (for Secondary)
3.FORMS
-SF1*, SF2, SF3, SF4, SF5*,SF10
-Class Record
-Form 138
-Form 137-E (from Elementary)
-Grading Sheets
-Summary Sheets
-Others (IPCRF/Visitation Form)
*can be downloaded from LIS
*complete school forms here
4.COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
-Conducted Homeroom Meetings (Supported with Letters, Attendance, Minutes)
-Participated in Community Programs
(Supported with pictures and request from barangay officials)
-Stakeholders Project (Donation/s)
5.PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
-Training/s attended
-Training/s conducted
-Subscription of professional magazines
-Attended Post-graduate studies (Permit to Study)
6.CLASSROOM SET-UP
-Well-constructed/Updated Bulletin Board
-Clean Classroom Wall
-Waste Segregation
-Well-Arranged Chairs/Desks/Tables
-Open shelves for Pupils' Portfolio

These are is the list as far as District Evaluation and Monitoring is concerned. These are also the same documents or mode of verification (MOV's) needed for your Performance Evaluation. Moving forward, I am planning to write more or make a video clip about each performance indicators.

Final Notes: If your school doesn't give any orientation about your duties and responsibilities, the best way to deal with that is ask. Don't procrastinate on accomplishing these requirements. That will be your key in achieving a high score on your school evaluation and monitoring.

You Might Also Like

0 comments