Favorite Color Tool Apps

2/04/2017 04:00:00 AM

In the world of design, color plays a big role. Whether in the printable we make, book layouts, social media images, color is an element we can not avoid. After a thousand of images processed, I consider the color tool apps helpful when it comes to designing.

My Favorite Color App Tools

  1. Colornfo - The very first color app I've used and still a go-to when choosing color. Bookmarked for ease of use. Type or paste the color code. Click search then you're good to go. It provides information about colors, provides conversion equivalent to other color spaces and generates matching color schemes. Here I discovered that every color has a name. Yes, Outer Space is a color name.
  2. Color-hex - Specialize on converting colors to hex.
  3. Paletton - Make palettes of 4 colors from a single color sample. You may also refine your color option. 
  4. Pictaculous - Want to make a color palette out of a picture? Pictaculous can help. Upload the picture on the website, wait then boom! Brought to you by Mailchimp. 
  5. Kuler - Get inspiration from graphic artists on this color palette collection of Adobe. I also save some color palettes from my previous projects for future reference. 
This is a secret. I am obsessed with color palettes. I'm sharing my sharing them with you. Click on the board below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments